Celebrating St. Patrick's Day


Feeling a little Irish this week? It could be because our favorite Green day is approaching and everyone is Irish for 24 hours. I have always loved St. Patrick's Day, and now I love it for a whole other reason. Celebrating with my kids! St. Patrick's Day can be such a fun holiday to celebrate with kids. There's so many ideas that can be incorporated into art projects, games, activities and just for the fun. Some popular topics would be to explore the color green, rainbows, scavenger hunts, leprechauns, and the Irish culture. 
My Awesome Rainbow Cupcakes
with Lucky Coins.

With so many ideas it's hard to decided what we'll be doing but I think I've narrowed it down to enjoying some Rainbow Cupcakes and I have to say I'm pretty darn proud of them (see picture to the right), we'll go on a Lucky Coin Hunt, might make a Leprechaun trap, create a fun rainbow art project, color some shamrocks, break out the glitter and glue and enjoy our traditional dinner of Corned Beef, Cabbage, Carrots and Potatoes. Yum! Can't wait for Thursday now. Happy St. Patrick's Day, Stay Safe!




posted under , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

The Playgroup Junkie

The Playgroup Junkie
    Web Analytics

    Total Pageviews