Write a Review, Get a Photobook Gift

Have you gone somewhere awesome lately? Or maybe not so awesome? Well write up a quick review of it at Trip Advisor and get a free gift..a photobook to save all those wonderful memories in!

As I was browsing through my many resources for fun, free stuff, I came upon a possible FREE 8×8 hardcover photobook from Shutterfly! I did try it out and can say that I have received an email stating I WILL be getting a free gift. "After your review is published, we will send you a promotion code to create a free photo book at Shutterfly. Watch your in-box for our review confirmation e-mail, which will include your promotion code."

To make sure this was a vaild offer, here's what I did.
Go to Write a review on Trip Advisor
I would suggest writing a review on an Attraction.
Submit it with as much helpful information as you'd like.
You should then recieve an email stating your review is waiting to be published. Once published they should send you a unique code to create your FREE 8×8 hardcover photobook from Shutterfly!


Thanks for sharing!
Queen Bee Coupons & Money Saving Mom

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

The Playgroup Junkie

The Playgroup Junkie
    Web Analytics

    Total Pageviews