Whew!

Did you survive Thanksgiving with out gorging yourself? We're you one of the many that did an all night shopping spree for Black Friday?

We spent a wonderful Thanksgiving evening with family, enjoyed the most beautiful and delicious turkey ever, and played boards games all night. We laughed a lot and was thankful for what we have and didn't focus on what we do not. I'm not a Black Friday shopper and enjoyed time together with my own family all day. The long weekend together has been great and will be a little sad tomorrow when things go back to "normal". 

There are some fun actives coming up this week, lots of tree lighting events, I'm going to share with you two advent activities, I plan to do with my boys starting December 1st and hopefully give you lots of ideas you can do with your family too!

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

The Playgroup Junkie

The Playgroup Junkie
    Web Analytics

    Total Pageviews