Too Much Candy?

Did your child make out with more candy than they weigh last night? Holidays with its a market in candy make me cringe. It's not a big secret that I am a sugar FREAK! Which is one part why I try to limit my kids consummation of the ooey, gooey, sweet stickiness that make them even more crazed then they already are.. the latter being the second reason, they are crazier then wild cats caged! So between playgroup, community events and Halloween, I could now open my own candy shoppe. Which translated means, you can find me hiding in the corner, basement, and bathroom shoveling fitsful of candy into my mouth trying not to get caught by the kids.

So what to do with all this candy? Well you could let your kids eat it until their heads spin and eyes bug out, which is perfectly fine, it is a holiday after all! You could use some of the candy like M&M's Skittles, Twizzlers, etc to decorate gingerbread houses in a few weeks for the holidays. Or the kids could make some cash! HalloweenCandyBuyback.com is a website which organizes, Operation Gratitude. They ship out Holiday Care Packages to our soldiers over seas.You can check to see if your dental office will be participating this year. If you don't see them on the list, give them a call to find out if they will be offering a "buying back" program this years candy.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

The Playgroup Junkie

The Playgroup Junkie
    Web Analytics

    Total Pageviews