Welcome

Hello and Welcome!

I love when people ask me what I do for a living, because I get to tell them, "I play all day." I'm a Stay At Home Mom to two young boys, who keep me busy, busy, busy. I'm also the Organizer for a local playgroup, started when my first born was just 9 months old. I love our playgroup and all the friends we've made through the years, it really is the greatest resource parents can have. So if your looking for a group to join you might want to check out Meetup.com.

I'm always looking for fun things to do around town and share with all our friends. I personally try to keep a tight budget when it comes to entertainment, as I'm sure you have found out, taking the kids out for a day of fun and games a couple times a week or even just a few times a month can quickly add up. So after a while of hearing "How do you find all these great events and freebies?" I decided to put it out in the blog-sphere for those everyone else to enjoy. It's so great how many fun events and educational programs are in our area, and it's amazing how many of these events are FREE!

I plan on sharing my great frugal entertainment finds, along with fun ideas and some simple crafts you can do with your kiddos on those rainy, snowy, sleet covered days you just can't get out of the house. I hope this blog becomes a great resource for you and your family to spend quality time together without breaking the bank. Even if your not local to the Metro Detroit area.

The Playgroup Junkie

posted under |

0 comments:

Newer Post Home

The Playgroup Junkie

The Playgroup Junkie
    Web Analytics

    Total Pageviews